What You Can Do to Support GARP
1. Contact your Phoenix City Councilman and Mayor Stanton and let them know that you support the Grand Avenue Rail Project. A quick one or two sentence email is sufficient. Contact information for all of the council districts is here. Contact for Mayor Stanton is here.
2. Tell your friends about the Grand Avenue Rail Project. Public demand and political support are critical, and the more people that know about it the better.
3. Like us on Facebook and invite your friends to do the same.
4. Consider applying for our Board of Directors, or to serve an Advisor, if you have special skills that could help us such as fundraising, event coordinating, technical knowledge, political connections, legal expertise, or accounting. You can contact any of our existing members for more information.
5. Volunteer. While there is not an immediate need, fundraising will soon become a priority and we expect to need help with events. Please contact us and let us know you are available to help, and we will keep your name handy for when the time comes.
6. Donate. We have ongoing costs for that can only be covered with donations. GARP is organized under Arizona law as a nonprofit corporation and can accept tax deductible donations. Larger gifts are being accepted through the Capitol Mall Association, which has formal 501(c)(3) nonprofit status with the IRS. Checks may be made out to either the Grand Avenue Rail Project or the Capitol Mall Association and sent to our mailing address.
The Grand Avenue Rail Project - Phoenix, Arizona
(c) 2013 Motley Design Group LLCC